Accessible, Affordable and has something for everyone!
Situated in the foothills of the Sierra Blanca, Marbella never goes out of fashion for international incentive groups. It has always been renowned as a playground for the rich and famous with its stunning beaches, manicured golf courses, nightlife and excellent food from fish stalls on the beach to Michelin Star restaurants. It has a warm climate making it a great destination most of the year.
Although some destinations come in and out of fashion, Marbella bucks this trend. It continues to be popular with incentive groups as it is accessible and affordable, has much to offer in the way of activities, and almost guaranteed sunshine! The following programme is great for those who love cars and fast driving, with a little high end relaxation in between!
Take a look at our suggestions below for Marbella … (or take a look at another fast car option in our Driving in the White Arctic Desert programme!)
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Marbella!
- Arrive into Marbella and transfer to your chosen hotel.
- Time to relax and explore your surroundings
- Evening dinner in local restaurant in privatised area
Track Racing Day!
After breakfast pick up from your hotel for scenic transfer to your venue for the day.
Be prepared for high-speed adrenalin and luxurious relaxation on this hyper modern racing circuit which gently threads its way through the natural Spanish landscape.
Lunch at the restaurant on the race track
- Return to hotel to unwind before dinner in local restaurant
Time to relax!
- It’s relaxation day today!
- After breakfast, you will be picked up from hotel and transferred to the harbour to board your sophisticated, yacht-like Catamaran.
- Relax in style and enjoy a luxurious sail along the Mediterranean coastline.
- An open bar and lunch will be included.
- Return to the hotel to freshen up before dinner in a local restaurant
Take to the Roads again!
- Breakfast at leisure, then pick up your self-drive Cabrio tour taking your team to the heart of the wildest, most beautiful Natural Parks and White Village routes.
- Return to the hotel in time to freshen up before farewell dinner.
- Leisurely breakfast and transfer to the airport for your return flight home!
Choose your accommodation from some amazing 4 or 5 star hotels!
Marbella is not just for the holiday maker – it’s an ideal destination for corporate groups who do not want to travel too far from the UK, but want to feel they are offering their group something a little special! Not only are the beaches lovely, there are many activities that can be arranged in the surrounding areas – some of which are included in our suggested programme – but there are many stunning restaurants and venues in Marbella and it’s surrounding areas that will make your Spanish incentive a trip to be remembered.
Inspired? Let's talk!
Please provide some initial information along with a brief overview of your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon. Or, if now’s the best time for you to talk, call 07540 427063.