Modena is world famous for three things: It’s the home of Italian Super Cars, traditional Balsamic Vinegar and the famous tenor Luciano Pavarotti! And that’s not all, it’s only 45 minutes away from Parma (famous for its cheese and prosciutto) and Bologna (famous for its Mortadella, Parmesan and Ragu).
Modena lies at the heart of the Italian region of Emelia-Romagna. Although it is steeped in culture, having been the home of Luciano Pavarotti, it is also the home of one of the most iconic super cars, Ferrari, and is a UNESCO recognised historic center housing the Ghirlandina Tower and the Ducal Palace of Modena.
At night stroll around the many piazzas where the bars and restaurants come to life, and enjoy the amazing local cuisine with their ham and salami, tortellini and tortelloni being a must!
(PS: food focusses highly in our Gastronomy & Guggenheim programme too)
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Modena!
- Arrive into Bologna airport in the morning.
- Start this amazing trip with a visit to the Lamborghini museum/factory.
- Stop off at the Gelato University where you will make your own Ice Cream – and taste it, of course!
- Late afternoon check-in at the hotel.
- Dinner in local restaurant.
The taste of Modena!
During the morning you will visit a superb farm where the world-renowned Parmesan cheese is produced.
Take a tour inside the precious vintage cars collection where you will get to taste the aged Parmesan cheese together with a glass of wine.
Lunch at the restaurant once owned by Luciano Pavarotti and taste the signature dish of Black Venere rice served with a 24 karate gold leaf.
- Return to Hotel to relax before dinner.
Super Car Driving Experience!
- Would you like to drive a Ferrari or a Lamborghini? Now’s your chance!
- Your morning will continue with a tour at the Ferrari Museum, the temple of the Prancing Horse Scuderia.
- Lunch in the breath-taking agriturismo entirely based on balsamic vinegar dishes, followed by Balsamic Vinegar Tasting inside a typical Acetaia.
- Evening dinner will be in a local restaurant.
- Your final morning can be at leisure, or you can top off your Super Car experience with a visit to the Maserati factory, the Pagani-Zonda factory or why not try some kart driving?
- You will have lunch in a local restaurant before being transferred to the airport for your onward flight home.
City Centre Hotels
Typically, this 5 star Incentive will include 3 nights accommodation in a 5 star iconic hotel.
Why should you consider Modena, Italy?
Your best achievers, deserve the best reward. How often will your star employees have driven a Ferrari or Maserati, and experienced the best of Italian hospitality? Selecting Modena for your next incentive destination will deliver a 5 star experience that they won’t forget.
Inspired? Let's talk!
Please provide some initial information along with a brief overview of your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon. Or, if now’s the best time for you to talk, call 07540 427063.