Plan a memorable and unique Gastronomic Incentive in the Basque country
San Sebastian is renowned for its high quality food and wine and combined, we can offer an insight into tasting, shopping, cooking and eating all things Basque for your group!
Welcome to San Sebastian in the Basque region of Spain
If there is anywhere in the world to revel in gastronomic delights, it’s here in San Sebastian. From Pintxos (a regional substantial tapas) to Rioja and from cosy bars to Michelin star dining, we’ll take you on a pure tasting adventure through the heart of food culture. This Experience will tickle your taste buds, teach you new cooking skills, open your eyes to the Basque country and their wonderful wines – with a few tasters thrown in, of course – and showcase the awe inspiring architectural landmark that is the Guggenheim Museum.
Read on for an Outline Programme and more details of this amazing Experience!
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to San Sebastian!
- You will be picked up by private transfer from the airport and transferred to your chosen hotel.
- Unpack and explore the hotel and its surroundings
- Your bespoke programme can begin with a private walking tour and your dinner will be discovering the world famous Pintxos in the Old Town bars.
Day 2: Full Day
La Rioja Tour
- Drive through the Basque Country to the sunny hills of La Rioja.
- Visit a very special, family run Bodega and discover their whole wine making process.
- Wine tasting and lunch on the patio overlooking the valley.
- Amble through the cobbled streets of the eleventh century town of La Guardia visiting the hidden cellar caves.
- Return to the hotel, freshen up for our evening dinner in a stylish restaurant overlooking La Concha beach.
Day 3: Day
Try your hand at making Pintxos!
Head to one of the market hot spots in the centre of San Sebastian to buy your own ingredients.
Hop on a boat taxi to San Juan – a picture perfect Basque town on the water’s edge.
- Drive along the stunning coastal route to one of the best restaurants where you will have a private cooking class and then get to eat what you have made topped off with drinks.
Day 3: Evening
Eat with the best!
- For your farewell dinner, we could head to one of the many Michelin star restaurants in San Sebastian to complete your gastronomic experience.
Day 4: Departure
Goodbye via Guggenheim!
Today and after 3 wonderful days full of fun and unforgettable experiences we make our way to the airport to return home but not before having a last stop to complete your trip, a visit to the Guggenheim Museum!
- Lunch in the Museum’s restaurant before final transfer to the airport and your journey home!
City Centre Hotels
Typically, your incentive will include 3 nights accommodation in a good quality hotel centrally based.
Why should you consider San Sebastian?
San Sebastian is a wonderful mixture of the old and the new with the cobbled streets of the Old Town and its bustling bay front promenade with renowned restaurants and lively Pintxos bars – and don’t forget the Rioja!
PS: you might also be interested in our programme Fast Cars & Sumptuous Food
Inspired? Let's talk!
Please provide some initial information along with a brief overview of your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon. Or, if now’s the best time for you to talk, call 07540 427063.