Realise your Golfing Dream!
Would you like to arrange a golf trip with a difference? Now’s your chance! How about a round or two playing Golf in the Midnight Sun? There are some beautiful courses in Swedish Lapland that can be enjoyed 24 hours a day – giving you plenty of time to fit in as much golf as you would like!
Take a look at our suggested programme below which takes you to three of the most beautiful courses!
Why Golf in Swedish Lapland?
Playing golf with the midnight sun as scenery is a unique and magical experience that will make you feel all warm inside. Because the sun barely never sets in Swedish Lapland it is possible for you to golf 24/7. In fact in Swedish Lapland, during June is when the sun is up the longest and the Midnight sun is estimated to be up for 20 – 24 hours a day depending on where you are.
This experience will make you realise that midnight sun golfing is more then just playing golf. It will make you appreciate all the good things about nature and what it has to offer, and it will leave you wanting more.
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Swedish Lapland!
- Arrive at Skellefteå airport and transfer to your hotel for check in and some rest – it’s going to be a long, but enjoyable, night!
- Transfer to Skellefteå Golf Course for dinner in the golf club.
- Your first round of golf will be on this well established course, at a tee off time to suit you and – as it has 27 holes – you can choose how late into the night you want to play!
- Return to the hotel for a well deserved sleep.
Transfer to Piteå
- After a leisurely breakfast in the hotel, it’s time to leave Skellefteå to your next destination.
- Transfer to Piteå, approximately a 45 minute drive away and check in to your next hotel where you can take time to explore your new surroundings.
- Dinner will be served in the hotel restaurant before transfer to Piteå Golf Course for your next round of golf in the Midnight Sun!
Your final swing!
- At leisure, or maybe some morning golf, or practice a few strokes at Piteå Golf Club.
- Alternatively, how about trying your hand at fishing or water rafting?
- In the afternoon you will head to the Boden Golf Course, named 5 times as the best course in Northern Sweden.
- Early evening dinner in Luleå before driving to the Boden GC for your final round of Midnight Golf.
- Return to the hotel for a few night caps and a lot of reminiscing!
Day 4: Departure
- Breakfast at leisure, and transfer to the airport for your return journey home.
Typically, your incentive will include 3 nights accommodation in a 4/5 star hotel.
Why Midnight Golf in Swedish Lapland?
Swedish Lapland is very well known for its winter activities but it is also an amazing summer destination offering very unique experiences over the mainland, coastal archipelago, and along the wild river valleys and into the vast forests. It is a genuine reflection of northern Scandinavia’s culture, unique traditions, history and modern facilities. Although average winter temperatures are around -16 deg C, summer temperatures can reach 30 deg C, making it ideal for many activites including golf.
Inspired? Let's talk!
Please provide some initial information along with a brief overview of your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon. Or, if now’s the best time for you to talk, call 07540 427063.